Demand Planning Administrator
The Demand Planning Administrator will take ownership of goods entering the warehousing network. The position will facilitate the process from winery to warehouse, ensuring the shipment is appropriately prepared for smooth entry in the next section of the Bibendum supply chain. The Demand Planning Adminstrator will be the key contact for Tradeteam (warehouse provider) goods-in and product set up teams, and will be expected to build strong working relationships with these parties to fundamentally improve current and future processes. In conjunction with this, the Demand Planning Adminstrator will be the sole contact for third party shipping companies to ensure smooth transit of loads to the UK.
- Ready date review for imported wines and interaction with wineries for date compliance, escalation to Planner where necessary
- Supplier performance tracking and reporting – winery and haulier
- Delivery date maintenance on PO from winery or haulier information, and review post delivery date confirmation
- Managing the daily goods-in diary for imported wines with Tradeteam warehouse including daily amendments and additions
- Periodic review of delivery slot windows and recommendations for change
- Inbound forecast generation
- Resolve outstanding goods-in issues and maintain issues log
- Correction of vintage issues at warehouse entry stage if necessary and communitcaint to buying for set-up
- Landing daily GRN’s from UK delivered keg beer
- Freight invoice sign off
Warehouse goods-in team to influence and support the goods-in process
- Basic knowledge of the supply chain
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Previous experience in an operations role
- Foresight and initiative to improve and build new processes to improve efficiencies
Able to work under pressure, the successful candidate will be able to build strong rapports with our wineries and hauliers to enable influencing of high service levels. High attention to detail and a creative thinker for quick resolution where there are time sensitive delivery issues.
Passion: We tackle challenges and opportunities with passion and enthusiasm. Across the business we have fun whilst we do it.
Agility: We are always flexible to the needs of the business. Our people generate innovative ways of working. In return our leadership embrace new ideas and opportunities.
Team Work: We work as one team to achieve a common goal. We support our customers, our retail Franchisees and each other.
Customer Focus and Excellence: We make a difference by going the extra mile for our customers and each other